A Catholic Education at SS. Cyril and Methodius School…..
It is a choice based on a commitment to students with leadership, integrity, and respect.
Spiritual development for all of our students consists of daily classroom instruction, sacramental preparation and participation in weekly mass and special liturgies, prayer services and school service projects. All of our teachers are also required to take part in ongoing professional development and complete certification to become catechists within the Archdiocese of Chicago.
We also offer an outstanding academic curriculum, complimented by:
- Outstanding learning resources which are updated on a regular basis
- Art, Spanish, Music and Technology
- Chrome books throughout the school
- One to one technology for the students in Junior High
- Excellent faculty and support staff committed to ongoing professional development
- Physical Education and Athletic Programs
- A wide variety of extra-curricular opportunities to foster self-esteem and maturity
- “Kindness Counts” character development program
- Opportunities for parent volunteering and school involvement
Registration is now open for the 2019-2020 school year!
Personal tours and “shadow days” are available.
Please visit and see all we have to offer.