SS. Cyril and Methodius School
ACT/Aspire Scores: Spring 2017
- Beginning with the 2015-2016 school year, the Archdiocese of Chicago implemented the ACT/Aspire Test for all students in grades 3-8.
- This very rigorous test is designed to measure college and career readiness.
- Students at or above benchmark scores are on target to meet college readiness benchmarks.
- Students in the “Ready” category are on target for a 50% or higher likelihood for college course success by grade 11.
- We receive our scores during the summer months and share them with parents during the month of September.
- School action plans are developed based on scores received.
|Grade 3||May, 2016||May, 2017||Readiness Level-2017|
|Grade 4||May, 2016||May, 2017||Readiness Level-2017|
|Grade 5||May, 2016||May, 2017||Readiness Level-2017|
|Grade 6||May, 2016||May, 2017||Readiness Level-2017|
|Grade 7||May, 2016||May, 2017||Readiness Level-2017|
|Grade 8||May, 2016||May,2017||Readiness Level-2017|